This is a super healthy recipe I found on- you guessed it- PINTEREST!
It’s so so easy and perfect for a weeknight. We used nachos but you could definitely serve it with rice or bread or on it’s on (I can’t have a meal without some sort of carb so those all sound wonderful). Apparently it’s a WW recipe so if you’re into that you’ll be happy (I think) to know it’s 4 points on the new system.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast (I used 2, adjust depending on how many you’re feeding/how much you want left over)
- large can of diced tomatoes
- large can of black beans (I didn’t rinse them)
- 8 oz frozen corn
- Can of sodium reduced chicken broth
- Green onions, chopped (about 3)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
Cook on low for up to 10 hours or high six hours. After ten hours shred your chicken with a fork. Voila!
Pinned from www.skinnytaste.com